- Software development in 2021 and beyondby Amanda Silver on January 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm
2020 is now – finally – hindsight. It was a year of unprecedented disruption – how businesses connected with their employees and customers transformed nearly overnight. We saw organizations rapidly pivot to remote-first environments, undergoing years’ worth of digital transformation in a matter of months. Time to market was already top of mind for software… The post Software development in 2021 and beyond appeared first on The Official Microsoft Blog.
- Finding purpose and unlocking potential at Envisionby Alysa Taylor on December 17, 2020 at 7:35 pm
This week, I was thrilled to take part in Envision, our brand-new digital series for senior business leaders, which we’re co-producing with our close partners Accenture and Avanade. Hosted by Stephanie Mehta, editor-in-chief of Fast Company magazine, our first episode featured dynamic speakers and a conversation that centered on thought leadership topics such as digital… The post Finding purpose and unlocking potential at Envision appeared first on The Official Microsoft Blog.
- Microsoft teams up with Warner Bros., LeBron James and Bugs Bunny to empower a new generation of developersby Sarah Bond, CVP, Gaming, Microsoft; Travis Walter, CVP, Microsoft Store; and Charlotte Yarkoni, CVP, Cloud + AI on December 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Digital skilling has taken center stage in 2020 – and as the importance of well-rounded, at-home learning has grown, this will continue to shape culture and education in the year ahead. The World Economic Forum predicts 77 percent of jobs in the next decade will be in technology, with creativity among the top skills sought by employers. As… The post Microsoft teams up with Warner Bros., LeBron James and Bugs Bunny to empower a new generation of developers appeared first on The Official Microsoft Blog.
- Successful COVID-19 vaccine delivery requires strong tech partnershipsby Dr. David Rhew on December 11, 2020 at 3:00 pm
As a society, we continue through the journey of this global pandemic, but there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. There are currently two COVID-19 vaccines under accelerated review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and European regulatory authorities that have reported safety and efficacy data in phase three clinical trials.¹… The post Successful COVID-19 vaccine delivery requires strong tech partnerships appeared first on The Official Microsoft Blog.
- Enhancing mission resiliency for governmentby Toni Townes-Whitley on December 7, 2020 at 5:00 pm
As we approach the end of one of the most tumultuous years in recent memory marked by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have an opportunity to take stock of how the challenges faced by governments, businesses and individuals have tested us collectively, and how we have responded. While this pandemic has taught us that no one… The post Enhancing mission resiliency for government appeared first on The Official Microsoft Blog.